Sunday, January 18, 2009

i'm 25,single n unemployment

2009>>

i'm proud to say that i'm 25 years old this year, i'm still single and still searching for da right one..seriously i'm never have any serious relationship before>>>

being 25 tis year>>>80% of my frenz ( especially my ex schoolmates) had build their own career, some of them had turned into serious relationship with his/her love one (married la), some of them always text me msg , gave me testimony on my freindster, wrote on my fb wall>>> tiey how's yur life, da kije ke belum...em bilo nok kawin>>> then today seriously i'm tired to text them back by saying..i"M STILL STUDY LA

last 2 week daya had told me that she want to get married this year ( insyaallah) i had meet daya at KL..n she was excited to introduce me to her friend..i had meet him n its seriously it was the stupid mistake that i had done tis year..but i'm enjoying the pasta>>> hehe...
evrytime i had meet daya, i always thinking about marriage...haha..daya what have u done to me nih..

ke was not aroud this weekend..he was too busy during the week days..i need to see him before i'm go back to Kelantan this Chinese New Year..emm i also wants to say a lot of thanks to en arin coz always cheer me up n alwys remind me to go to sleep...

to be continue...

( suddenly John Chua come out in my mind>>> )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home